Aviator sunglasses in gold metal are defined by the Web, a historical House code inspired by the equestrian world and repurposed in new ways every season. The bumble bee, a symbol of the House, finishes the tips for a subtle brand detail.
- Gold metal with green and red Web frame
- Gold metal temples with black tips
- Green shaded lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 2.1"; Frame Width: 5.7"
- Temple length: 5.5"; Lens height: 2", Nose bridge length: .6"
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.