Faceplant Bamboo® Zsa Zsa Cami and Shorts Set
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size but subtly sexy fit. If in doubt, size up. See sizing guide at left.
- Lace trimmed neckline, racer-back with adjustable straps.
- Can’t decide if you’re feeling flirty or cozy tonight? Be both! Set Includes both the shorts and the cami.
Feeling Flirty? Feeling Cozy? Just feel YOURSELF, whatever that is tonight, The Zsa Zsa cami and shorts set features an adorable lace-trimmed t-back style cami and flouncy lacey-racy matching shorts. A little bit fitted in the right places, but loose enough to glorify your curves without hugging too tight. Cozy AND sexy in the same set? Yes Please. Need a gift for someone special? Pair this sexy pajama shorts set with a coordinating Faceplant robe for a cozy, romantic and elegant gift she’ll adore.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.