Faceplant Bamboo® Double-V Pajama Tank
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size, flowing through the middle. See sizing guide at left.
- A fitted shoulder cut that drapes slightly loose through the middle and hips. Light discretion lining in the chest.
- Perfect loose fit for relaxing at home but throw it over satin pants with a long necklace and you’re ready for dinner!
- This tank pairs perfectly over any of our bottoms.
The new double-V tank is so cute in front, we added a V in back! The shoulders are wide enough to hide bra straps, but with our signature discretion liner, that’s optional. The double V tank is perfectly fitted at the top with a loose and cozy flair in the body, and a scooped hemline.
Mix and match it with any of our bamboo bottoms for a snuggly duo of comfort at home. Throw it over jeans for casual weekend wear or satin pants for a night out. It’s naturally odor-resistant which makes it a great travel layer that can be worn for a few days before it will need laundering!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicates bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicates bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.