Faceplant Bamboo® Boyfriend Nightshirt
- 95% rayon from organically grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- True to size. Length is 36.25” (S) to 37.25” (XL). If you have a bigger bust, size up. See sizing guide at left.
- Delicate satin piping on the cuffs and front placket. Extra lining in the chest and a scooped shirttail for added discretion.
- Buttoned up relaxation. An elegant lounging-around-the-house essential.
- True to size but a more fitted design. Bigger/bustier customers may prefer our V-neck nightgown.
This coziest-of-cozies women's bamboo nightshirt will make your boyfriend's button-down shirt a thing of the past! Loose fit with a trendy scooped shirttail in the back for a little more booty coverage. The details count and we’ve included a light lining in the chest– not a bra, just a little more coverage for the girls! Finished with delicate satin piping along the cuffs and front placket. The boyfriend relaxes you the second you put it on. Want a looser, longer nightgown? Check out our Faceplant V-neck nightgown.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.